TGIF everybody!! And may I say, welcome back to my sweet friend, Friday. In celebration of the weekend’s arrival, I have a short list of “activities” (which I feel are more “slacktivities”) that I’m looking to participate in this weekend.
So here it goes, in no particular order:
- Sleep. A lot. And generally laze around since we have no plans. Hallelujah!
- Watch “Entourage”, the movie. It’s about time. Husband and I plowed through the series earlier this year so that we could go see the movie. Then we missed it. So we’ve now had to wait until it was available to rent on Apple TV. Don’t tell me if it’s disappointing…I just don’t think I can take it.
- Build a fire in the fireplace. Because it’s finally getting into the 80’s in South Texas and that combined with minimal humidity equates to a chill in the air. I might event bust out my furry house shoes. And, Woody (the wood guy–you can’t make this stuff up) is delivering our annual woodpile tomorrow.
- Watch “Spy” with Melissa McCarthy. I have no idea why, but it looks entertaining and she makes me laugh.
- Sleep in. I know I mentioned this before, but this is just how serious I am.
- Let sweet Pearl girl run her little 20 lb. legs off in the backyard and enjoy not being in her kennel all day. Her zooms are out. of. control. y’all. She’s just inches from getting nicknamed “Air Bud.” This will also give Lola some alone time to sleep. Which is being taken rather seriously in our house right now if you haven’t picked up on that.
- Maybe….MAYBE….if I’m feeling motivated, I’ll swap my spring/summer clothes out for the fall/winter stuff. It’s about time, but let’s be honest, this is ambitious. Also, I’m not sure what is going to be worth unpacking in terms of a growing belly. All things elastic and drape-y, feel free to hop into the closet. Wouldn’t it be AWESOME if our clothes and closets came alive like on Beauty and the Beast and would just swap out for us? I could keep sleeping if that were the case.
Truthfully, I feel like I might get held to this list now that it’s in writing so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead. This is plenty for me to work on over the weekend, especially with that frivolous #7 getting tossed in there! Hope y’all enjoy it and get some relaxing in, too! Until next week…