Hey there! (I’m still probably only talking to my dad, who was the
first only person to comment on my post yesterday about 5 minutes after I posted it. You’ve GOT to love a fan. Especially him!)
Anyway, so that you don’t think that I’m just patch-working a post today to have posted something (you’ll never know the truth) I have to tell you that I’ve been taking notes and collecting different posts I want to include over the next few weeks to catalog everything that’s been going on lately. In the near future (perhaps tomorrow) I may be the person at the chic coffee shop that you look at and wonder “How does she make a living? I mean, surely she’s not making a cent sitting in this coffee shop typing on her blog.” I’m here to tell you that for the next 8 weeks, I am. #sorryimnotsorry
Like I mentioned yesterday, getting back to writing is what I’m trying to focus on during my sabbatical from work. I believe I’ve mentioned in a few posts over the years that I love to write and would actually love to write a book one day. You probably wouldn’t believe it given the fact that I think I’ve posted on this blog now 4 times in the last 2 years in addition to the fact that most of my posts are me regurgitating pop news and giving my completely unsolicited opinion about it. If that doesn’t immediately transfer to NY Times Bestseller in your head, well we just don’t know each other.
My point is…I’m trying to get some good material organized to share with you guys, so in the meantime I’ll leave you with some classic random thoughts. You don’t have to thank me. You do have to check back regularly, follow the blog, and comment on posts. Kidding. (It would be really nice though.)
- Rob Kardashian’s Twitter account. Ok, ALLEGEDLY he was hacked. Why is this a big deal, you ask? Read here. He basically is calling his sister a psycho on Twitter. Ouch. Truly…I can’t tell if this is real or if someone punked him.
- Candice Bergen has gained 30 lbs and is thrilled about it. Good for you, girl. So long as a heart attack and diabetes don’t come a-knockin, you keep on keepin’ on.
- Are you watching The Royals on E! ? Jury is still out for me…but I can see myself getting sucked in.
- House of Cards. If you’re not watching, you need to get real. If you don’t have Netflix, we should probably just stop our relationship here.
- Proposals in the air? I just saw a video of an Alaskan Airlines pilot proposing to his flight attendant in-flight. That’s just pretty spectacular there. Unless she had said no, and then….awkward. Stuck in that tension 30,000 feet in the air *could* have been a nightmare. I’d have asked for a free drink ticket. I bet the flight attendant would have started making it rain with them before I asked though.
That’s it for now! I’ll have more cohesive thoughts tomorrow…at least that’s the plan. 😉