I really am, though!! I just checked out the last post date…are you freakin’ kidding me that it’s been a month?!?! (You’re all nodding your heads, yes.)
So once again, I’ve been pretty insanely busy at work, which is always a good thing, but it’s slightly daunting at times. It definitely makes the weeks fly by, the Fridays VERY celebrated and Sunday nights very very sad. And per usual, Monday mornings are slightly dreadful. (Read: completely.)
Aside from a few weddings recently, it’s been really really nice to just relax and enjoy the weekends that seem so short these days. I’m now jogging my memory trying to think of any big ticket items you might be interested in.
1) The Lakers won. Which means, we all lose. It would be safe to say that I dislike them most. However, the Mavericks run a VERY tight race and if they weren’t a Texas team I would really be in a pickle to make the call on this one.
2) I’m re-obsessed with Apple products. I’ve experienced the iPad and all of you nay-sayers….well, you shall nay no more. It’s pretty amazing. As is the iOS4 update……and I’ve officially worked at a tech company a long time and most likely bored you all with my geek facts. (Don’t even get me started explaining cloud computing…just ask The Pam.)
3) The World Cup. I’m trying my best to follow it, but admittedly having a really hard time. It’s a lot of running (which, as we all know I don’t do unless being chased. With weaponry.) and lots of kicking and contact. I dunno… but I can appreciate the World Cup in all it’s splendor.
4) Dina left The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I miss her. She was awesome. I have a total crush on Albie. I could go on for days, but something tells me your eyes might glaze over like they did when I mentioned the Apple update. (Which you really should be excited about!)
5) My roomie Char and I got locked out of our house after an hour long walk on Saturday. Without our phones. We ended up walking for another hour trying to find neighbors and friends who were home and would let us borrow their phones. As it turns out, you can unlock a knob lock with a credit card. It’s so easy, my mother can do it. Wait, she DID do it.
Unfortunately, I think that’s all I have for now. Sorry I’ve been gone, hopefully you’ll come back, and lemme tell you…there is MUCH on the docket for the summer. And you know what that means…