1) “Bubbleboy”….total hoax. These publicity-hungry parents are sick. And therefore made their poor 6 year old sick on tv.
2) I went to the eye doctor today with what I was certain was yet another eye infection. Back story: I haven’t had an eye infection in my life until a year ago. Now I’ve had 3 in the last year. What gives? As it turns out, I don’t have an infection–YAY!! I do now have 3 different drops to put in my eyes, special eye makeup remover pads, some solution to put in before I take my contacts off, new contacts that allow oxygen into my eyeballs, new hypoallergenic eye makeup (read: Clinique), and a partridge in a pear tree.
3) I am taking my first spin class tonight at 6pm. Hoping my legs don’t fall off. And at the very least, that I don’t fall off…the bike.
4) Kanye West is not in fact deceased. Come on people. We’re not that lucky. That was overly harsh…I don’t want him dead, I’d just like him to disappear for a while. Like forever.
5) If you haven’t watched “Modern Family” yet…we’re not friends. Here is the link to watch online episodes. Do yourself a favor and get caught up. You won’t regret it.
6) I’m going to Boston next week from Monday through Thursday for work!! I’m so excited and have never been and cannot wait to soak it up. The culture, the history, the cold weather!! AND it’s where “Good Will Hunting” was filmed.
How do you like them apples?