Will someone please explain to me why:
1) Someone would have a homemade “flying contraption” in their backyard
2) They would leave their child unaccompanied long enough to access said contraption
3) Said child would get into and “launch” said contraption
-actually, scratch that, it’s called curiosity
4) Colorado officials cannot seem to get control of said contraption with said boy inside
5) Colorado officials cannot NOW seem to FIND said CHILD!
Apparently Denver airspace has been shut down, thus canceling/delaying several flights. Thanks parents, for effectively doing your job.
It’s maybe time to take “The Boy Who Could Fly” out of your home movie library. Full story found here.