Work has been pretty insane lately so I haven’t had time to write a post in a while. However, I do want to do some good ol’ fashioned listing.
1) “Bubbleboy”….total hoax. These publicity-hungry parents are sick. And therefore made their poor 6 year old sick on tv.
2) I went to the eye doctor today with what I was certain was yet another eye infection. Back story: I haven’t had an eye infection in my life until a year ago. Now I’ve had 3 in the last year. What gives? As it turns out, I don’t have an infection–YAY!! I do now have 3 different drops to put in my eyes, special eye makeup remover pads, some solution to put in before I take my contacts off, new contacts that allow oxygen into my eyeballs, new hypoallergenic eye makeup (read: Clinique), and a partridge in a pear tree.
3) I am taking my first spin class tonight at 6pm. Hoping my legs don’t fall off. And at the very least, that I don’t fall off…the bike.
4) Kanye West is not in fact deceased. Come on people. We’re not that lucky. That was overly harsh…I don’t want him dead, I’d just like him to disappear for a while. Like forever.
5) If you haven’t watched “Modern Family” yet…we’re not friends. Here is the link to watch online episodes. Do yourself a favor and get caught up. You won’t regret it.
6) I’m going to Boston next week from Monday through Thursday for work!! I’m so excited and have never been and cannot wait to soak it up. The culture, the history, the cold weather!! AND it’s where “Good Will Hunting” was filmed.
How do you like them apples?
Will someone please explain to me why:
1) Someone would have a homemade “flying contraption” in their backyard
2) They would leave their child unaccompanied long enough to access said contraption
3) Said child would get into and “launch” said contraption
-actually, scratch that, it’s called curiosity
4) Colorado officials cannot seem to get control of said contraption with said boy inside
5) Colorado officials cannot NOW seem to FIND said CHILD!
Apparently Denver airspace has been shut down, thus canceling/delaying several flights. Thanks parents, for effectively doing your job.
It’s maybe time to take “The Boy Who Could Fly” out of your home movie library. Full story found here.
I have some new tenants on my blog…if you haven’t noticed. They’re my new pretties! And you can feed them!!! Just click the mouse in the middle of the water & watch them go!
Mamma Mia….AWESOME!! Seats…amazing. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to watch a show with no one in front of you. I’ll tell you.
And I wish I had pictures of every usher’s face when J and I would show them our ticket and ask where we were going. It was classic.
Especially because WE didn’t know where we were going. Which was a box. The very FIRST box at the front. The very first SEATS in the very first box at the front.
Come to think of it, I wish I had pictures of OUR faces every time we asked an usher where we were going.
I also wish we had a picture of our waiter. Yes, you read that correctly. We had a waiter. Who brought us a bottle of wine in our seats. The very first seats in the very first box at the front.
I mean to tell you…I bet everyone in that place was lookin’ at us thinkin’ “How the hey are those two girls sitting in the very first seats in the very first box at the front??”
We got dang lucky, that’s how!!
J and I had a great time at the show–we danced, sang, and were the first people to get our car at the valet without missing any of the show. (You tell me how that happened because I still don’t know.)
I’m feelin’ a little sluggish today and will most definitely sleep well tonight…all the while dreaming of moonlighting in “Mamma Mia” as Donna.
On a completely unrelated note, I found this picture today on a Facebook page and about snorted my ice tea I was laughing so hard. Please take a minute to appreciate the crystal clear logic that was documented. See for yourself:
How’s THAT for simplicity??? Catch you on the flip side…also known as FRIDAY!!!